In need of some expert gardening advice?
Arrange a consultation with our resident Gardening Genius Janita
"I am passionate about gardening and love helping my clients create wonderful gardens, which will last the test of time. From the first meeting I get to know my clients, their needs and ambitions for their garden and from there I can design a garden which is unique to them. If you are experiencing any horticultural issues such as pests and diseases, or require some specified plant advice I can provide on site consultations to assist with this"
- Janita Adams
Garden consultation packages
We offer three levels of consultation
- A visit to view and discuss your garden less than 1 hour duration on site - $175 within 10km
- A visit to view and discuss your garden, draw plans with suggested plant positioning - 1 hour duration on site - $250 (Initial payment $100 before visit) within 10km
- A visit to view and discuss you garden, draw plans with suggested plant positioning – large garden - 1½ duration on site - $360 (Initial payment $200 before visit) - within 10km
- Additional cost apply for extra travel time.
- Janita will arrange a suitable time with you to visit your garden between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Initial payment will be required before the day and the balance when plans have been finalized.
- You will be offered The Springs Club membership as a VIP customer, which will entitle you to a 10% discount on garden purchases for 6 months.